Your selected question
How do I change my terminal’s date and time?
Your terminal has a built-in clock that maintains the current date and time. You can also change the date and time manually, which you'll need to do twice a year when the clocks change:
1. At the READY prompt, press the MENU button twice
2. Use the arrow buttons to view the available options and press the GREEN ENTER button when the Select Function option is highlighted
3. Key in the number 30 and press the GREEN ENTER button
4. You'll then be asked to swipe the Supervisor Card through the terminal
5. The current date will be displayed. Re-key the correct date and press the GREEN ENTER button
6. The current time will be displayed. Re-key the correct time and press the GREEN ENTER button.
How useful did you find the answer given?Not at all Very useful