Your selected question
What are the benefits of the Government Payment Card?
- Every card programme is tailored to suit each organisation.
- No card or transaction fees.
- Card programmes are simple to introduce and operate.
- Replaces inefficient and outdated manual systems with streamlined electronic processes.
- Meets the Government’s prompt payment pldege.
- Reduces administration, paperwork and bureaucracy.
- Protects the environment by greatly reducing paper usage.
- Promotes financial transparency and accountability.
- Centralised electronic reports that produce a clear audit trail.
How useful did you find the answer given?Not at all Very useful