Your selected question
How can I pay my monthly statement?
Barclaycard offers a range of ways to pay including:
• Direct Debit - you can choose how much you want to pay each month - the full amount, a set amount of your choice, or the minimum payment. Call customer services or log onto mybarclaycard to set up your Direct Debit.
• Online by debit card - just log onto mybarclaycard at barclaycard.co.uk. You can register for online services as soon as you've received your card. Just click Register from the Barclaycard home page.
• Using your own bank's online banking service. You'll need our account number 38290008, sort-code 20-04-15 and your 16 digit Barclaycard account number to hand.
• By phone using a debit card by calling customer services on 0844 811 9111 or by using your own bank's telephone banking - tell your bank our account number 38290008, sort-code 20-04-15 and your 16 digit Barclaycard account number to hand.
• By post a cheque made payable to Barclays Bank Plc. Write your name and account number on the payee line and again on the back of the cheque along with your postcode. Send your cheque to Dept PP, Bolton, BL11 1XZ.
How useful did you find the answer given?Not at all Very useful